Do you believe that safety is paramount in the work that you do? When presented with a challenge, do you find a way? Do you have a track record of starting smart and finishing strong? Are you the kind of person that does what you can to support the team? Do you want a role that you can be really Proud of? Almita is growing – Grow with us!
Reporting to the Director, Sales and Marketing, the Regional Business Development Representative (RBDR) will be responsible for developing and managing lead generation, qualifying clients and opportunities, revenue generation and tracking progress in a business-to-business environment.
The RBDR will need to work both as a member of a collaborative sales team, and independently to produce substantial results using a varying mixture of lead sources including research, networking, and cold calling into targeted companies, you will contact appropriate prospective clients in the designated marketplace.
- Support the achievement of corporate, regional and individual revenue targets and margin targets
- Identify and qualify new prospective clients and opportunities to maximize business opportunities.
- Focus on building relationships through outside selling skills, attending conferences/seminars, hosting lunch and learns with prospective clients, etc.
- Establish and build relationships with senior executives and line managers of prospective and established customers
- Close new business opportunities by working with both internal and external customers.
- Maintain proactive relationship management and regular/consistent contact management strategies with assigned client base.
- Maintain an awareness of competitors’ strategies, providing feedback internally to enhance Almita’s positioning in the marketplace
- Provide feedback to sales management and business owners to ensure company’s solutions continue to meet client needs.
- Manage and maintain prospect database.
- Work with Project Services team, and company leadership to develop quotations and project proposals
- Think like an owner and be directly involved in seeking out and executing rapid improvement projects.
The following are required:
- Degree or Diploma in business, marketing, or related field
- 2-3 years of business-to-business sales experience
- Knowledge of costing and estimation best practices from the construction industry.
- Knowledge of business principles involved in resource allocation, production methods and coordination of people and resources.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project)
The following would be assets:
- Background in Oil and Gas, Transmission and Distribution and Construction Industries
- Knowledge of and working with CRM systems