Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to utilize your skills as part of a creative and results focused team? Almita Piling Inc. is looking for a highly motivated, flexible, and adaptable Project Accountant to join our Team. Almita is growing – Grow with us!
Project Accountant will contribute to the effective and flexible performance of the Finance Department by performing a variety of accounting and reporting activities encompassing project lifecycle. This support position requires the ability to work independently, utilize good judgement and initiative.
- Support day-to-day implementation of projects in our ERP system.
- Assist with project finance performance reporting and analysis.
- Perform cost variance analysis and project margin analysis.
- Assist with project invoicing, revenue, and cost allocations/recognition.
- Perform project reconciliations.
- Assist with accounting and reporting relating to project support departments.
- Perform ad hoc support for finance team
- Identify gaps, and opportunities for improvement and development of administrative activities to ensure effective, cost efficient, and value added delivery of services.
Work Environment: Office
Location: Edmonton, AB
- College Diploma / Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2+ years business experience
- Experience in project accounting, including all aspects of data interpretation, development and analysis.
- Knowledge of Project Life Cycle and Accounting Principles
- Knowledge and experience with cost accounting and cost accounting concepts.