This position provides administrative support and office coordination as a support to the Eastern Canada Operations and Manufacturing Teams. This role will perform a variety of activities supporting the general administrative needs of the Guelph office. This position requires the ability to work independently, utilize good judgment and initiative, and manage multiple tasks for multiple stakeholders.
- First point of contact for all individuals coming into the office. This includes COVID screening and directing customers and truck drivers to pick-up areas.
- Respond to telephone, email and in-person inquiries.
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including packages and courier services.
- Conduct bank deposits of physical customer payments (cheques).
- Scan and file physical documentation (invoices, etc.).
- Order office supplies and ensure the supply area is stocked and monitored.
- Coordinate and track membership renewals, insurance, and registration filing.
- Main point of contact for janitorial service and manage performance.
Field Operations Coordination:
- Support the field operations team with project completion files.
- Provide scheduling assistance for the field resources.
- Support (as backup) the estimation team in Ontario with file setup and prequalification’s.
- Coordinate the scheduling and planning of lunch and learns
- Ensure the office has all required legislative postings and update HSE boards as needed.
- Conduct monthly office inspections.
- Support manufacturing and field operations teams with submission of completed HSE paperwork to eCompliance.
- File field staff documentation and updating of personnel records
- Ensure office has all required legislative postings and update HR boards as needed.
- Support local managers with the onboarding of new hires, which includes uploading and submitting new hire paperwork to the HR team, scheduling orientations and setting employees up on computer for orientations.
- Support HR team by following up with team members when information is needed.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
The following are required:
- 3+ years’ experience as an Administrator in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in Construction or Manufacturing environment
- Solid organizational skills coupled with a keen eye to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)