The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for facilitating requests, inquires and sales orders for PSD. Preparing quotes, processing orders and managing client relationships are an important aspect of this role. Reporting to the Director – PSD, the Inside Sales Rep works with Regional Sales staff, Engineering, and other support staff to prepare sales quotes and provide service to clients. The Inside Sales Representative will also have the responsibility of managing inventory levels of stock yards across Eastern Canada.
- Manage Customer Requests for Estimates and Orders
- Manage internal requirements for Engineering and Manufacturing
- Provide accurate estimates based on engineered specifications
- Assist in the management of inventory levels.
- Maintain relationships with Almita Distribution Yards
- Maintain customer profiles, contacts and records in system
- Prepare shipping notices for Customer Orders
- Process payments on Customer Accounts
- Follow up with Clients on Past Due Accounts
- Provide feedback to the Director to ensure company’s solutions continue to meet client needs
- Support the achievement of corporate revenue targets and margin targets
- Promote a positive corporate image by ensuring that appropriate standards are maintained in sales, support and service delivery
The following are required:
- 2+ years previous order desk/sales experience preferred (construction / landscaping products)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project)
- Experience in order taking within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multi-tasker, detail oriented and works well under pressure
- Motivated self-starter and effective team player
- Prepare professional sales documents, such as proposals and responses to RFPs and RFQs
- High School Diploma
Almita Piling Inc. seeks qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion, who will contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives, and encourages applications from indigenous (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) peoples, members of racialized communities, women, persons who identify as 2SLGBTQ+, and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process including but not limited to a person with a disability.