Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to utilize your skills as part of a creative and results focused team? Almita Piling Inc. is looking for a highly motivated, flexible, and adaptable Insides Sales & Inventory Coordinator for Saskatchewan to join our Team. Almita is growing – Grow with us!
The Inside Sales & Inventory Coordinator for Saskatchewan will support the distribution and sales functions of Almita products and services in the Saskatchewan and Manitoba regions. Key elements of this role will be yard duties such as loading and offloading products, shipping and receiving of products, monitoring inventory levels, order entry, and sales support for estimating and pricing customer requirements.
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Work Environment: Office
- Must be safe, competent and professional with wheel loader and skid steer.
- Coordinate logistics
- Load and offload helical products for inventory requirements.
- Load customers with helical products and accessories.
- Routine order entry and shipping services.
- Filing and tracking transactions.
- Provide prompt & reliable customer service in a professional manner.
- Support sales team.
- Provide estimates/pricing to customers.
- Track and communicate sales inquiries with design and sales teams with deadlines associated.
- Monitor inventory levels.
- Perform monthly yard inspections.
- Work proficiently and independently
- Maintain customer relationships
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12, asset if applicant has post-secondary education.
- 2 years of shipping & receiving experience.
- 1 year of Inside sales experience.
- Experience operating equipment, wheel loader /skid steer.
- proficient with MS Office and Excel.
- Excellent communication, customer relations, and organization skills.
- Knowledge and experience in the construction, civil and/or piling industry as asset.