Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to utilize your skills in a modern and innovative company? Almita Piling is looking for a highly organized, effective and detailed Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our Team. Almita is growing – Grow with us!
Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for financial and administrative services including timely and accurate processing of invoices, initiating new vendor set up, monitoring payment terms, communicating with vendors, reconciling vendor statements, and ensuring proper authorization and coding of costs. The AP Coordinator provides these services in a manner that ensures proper stewardship of resources and accurate accounting of costs on our financial statements.
- Code, verify and process accounts payable invoices, while adhering to the Fiscal Authority Policy.
- Assist in preparing month-end working papers by reconciling accounts payable accounts and related balance sheet accounts.
- Maintain accounts payable accrual for month-end related invoice costs.
Work Environment: Office
Location: Edmonton, AB
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in accounting, finance or business administration
- 3 + years experience in an accounts payable role
- ERP software experience
- Working knowledge of construction terms and concepts
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (MS Projects, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)