Almita provides complete support with:
- 25 years specializing in helical piles allows Almita to analyze our clients' challenges and recommend effective solutions
- Knowledgeable staff working in a creative problem solving environment
- Geo-technical and structural engineers on staff
- Work with universities to expand industry understanding and application of helical piles
- Fabricate on demand to exact client specifications
- CWB-certified manufacturing shop
- ISO 9001 Certified
- Fast and efficient installation under any conditions
- Extensive documentation of all pile installations
- A network of External Installers to help with your project
Research & Development
- Continually researching new applications for our products
- Developed a robust and thorough design manual
- Highly trained team of project management professionals assigned to each project
- Detailed communication plan for each project to provide regular status updates to clients
At Almita, our passion and purpose is Shaping Communities by Creating Smart Foundations.
Our culture is embodied in our core values:
|Safety is Paramount||Safety is our primary focus. It is critical that all of our team members, and everyone they work with, can go home safely every day.|
|Find a Way||We are innovative and creative. We work hard to find practical solutions to the challenges that we and our customers face.|
|Start Smart Finish Strong||We start by making a plan to execute our work, and then we work hard at executing that plan in order to deliver value to our customers.|
|Support the Team||We work as a team. We respect and support one another. We step in to help where we are needed.|
|And Proud of It||We are a leader in our industry, and we are extremely proud of what we have accomplished as a team.|
Almita Executive Leadership
Almita's Executive Leadership Team is dedicated to maintaining our position as North America's leading helical pile provider by continuing to advance helical pile technology and providing our clients with superior service from project conception to completion.
Almita Advisory Board
Almita is the largest and most experienced helical pile provider in North America.
We're constantly pushing the limits of foundation technology and finding new applications for helical piles. Check out our project map below to see our history of success.
- Almita Project
- Almita Office
Protecting our employees, clients, contractors and partners
In fulfilling our commitment to protect both people and property, Almita provides and maintains a safe work environment in accordance with industry standards and in compliance with legislative requirements.
Being a world leader means taking responsibility for the security and progress of your industry. We're proud of our role in driving the industry forward by cooperating with like-minded organizations.
Almita’s goal is to work collaboratively with Indigenous communities, subcontractors and suppliers to build synergies, increase industry participation, and generate mutually beneficial business opportunities. All with a focus on protecting and minimizing the impact to the land by providing solutions which can be removed for reclamation. In all projects, our vision is to work in partnership with Indigenous communities to generate meaningful employment, contracted support services, and build a skilled workforce for the future.